REVIEW: Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Sticks

Saturday, April 12, 2014

 L - R, Tresspassing Taupe, Bad Girl Bronze, Buffing, Bulletproof Beige

Sorry for the lack of posts in the past week, I was having technical issues but all is now sorted so I'm hoping posts will get back to normal! These shadow sticks from Rimmel were released quite a while ago but they have just released some new shades which I am absolutely loving so I thought it was about time that I share my thoughts on them. I use these as a base under my eyeshadows and they seriously make them last all day. The formula is really creamy and very blendable and also sets after about a minute making them the perfect base for powder eyeshadows.

I have the shades Tresspassing Taupe which is a dark brown taupe, Bad Girl Bronze which is a gorgeous dark bronze with gold flecks, Buffing which is a pale shimmery taupe and Bulletproof Beige which is a pale shimmery gold. I think these shades are all amazing and I love that the range is made up of mostly neutrals which I think is fairly unusual for a high street brand! My favourite at the moment has to be Buffing becauses its such a pretty shade and looks amazing under Mac's Patina however I can honestly say I get so much wear out of all of these shades! For only £5.49 you can't really go wrong.

What do you think? Will you be giving these a try?

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. Ooh, love the pigmentation of these and all of the shades are super pretty! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are such lovely shades! The gold looks so magical, I so want to try that!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the product and your blog!

    xPlease can you visit mine and twins (14 yr old's) blog? x
    Promise you won't regret it :) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buffing looks like a really pretty shade! I bought a couple of these last year but haven't used them for a while. After reading your post I think I'm going to find them and start using them again!

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pencils, need to get myself a couple more shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all such gorgeous shades! The creamy texture is really appealing xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Bulletproof Beige, it's so lovely (:
    The pale shimmery taupe shade looks gorgeous (: Where did you get it from? I can't seem to find it anywhere :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look gorgeous I really must try them!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Buffing! It's such a pretty shade :)


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  10. the shades are aamzing! I need to have these!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely want to get my hands on these!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look pretty pigmented! I have the Scandaeyes in nude which I use to line my waterline

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shades of these they look so nice for a night out.
    www.bloggedbybrogan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shades look amazing. I’m so going to look out for them next time im in Superdrug or Boots. I love eyeshadow sticks. Gosh brand used to do some fab ones but they got discontinued. Lovely post, thanks! :-) Xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe