OOTD: chelsea boots

Thursday, June 28, 2012

top - Zara, jeans - H&M, boots - Topsgop, necklace - ASOS, ring - Miss Selfridge

Despite it being a lot warmer here its still been pretty rubbish weather and so i decided to pull out my chelsea boots. I bought these back in January and I haven't got as much wear out of them as I'd have liked for the price. I think I regret buying the tan ones and should have got the black ones instead but oh well i'm determined to get my moneys worth and with the summer as it is I guess I'll be getting these out a lot more.

This top is also a firm favourite of mine. I love the baggy fit and you can't really tell but the fabric is that 'burnout' fabric which I am in love with at the moment! Good old Zara eh!

xxx

You Might Also Like

3 beauty notes

  1. I agree I love tops like this, they're so versatile and comfy! I also love your boots.....gorgeous!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! Perfect for this changeable London weather

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little outfit, you're so cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe