I miss blogging!!

Saturday, March 14, 2015



Hiya guys

So I realised that it had been at least 9 months since I last blogged, crazy!! I'm in my third year of university and so everything over the past year has gotten a little hectic... however I realised the other day how much I miss blogging so so much and so the plan is to start blogging again very soon! I am currently getting some new posts ready and I can't wait to get back into it!

I've changed my blog address to www.thebeautymist.co.uk so to make sure you don't miss any of my new posts you may need to re-follow me on bloglovin, you can do that below!

In the mean time you can catch up with me on instagram - @emilyyblane

See you guys very soon
xxx



post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

2 beauty notes

  1. Amazing! You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe