Dove DermaSpa Range

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dove DermaSpa Range*

If I'm completely honest Dove is always a brand that I tend to forget about, when I'm after a new skincare product I don't tend to think about Dove first and foremost. However that is definitely going to change as I recently received their new DermaSpa range and it is amazing! The range is Dove's most scientifically advanced skincare range and combines dermatological care with spa-like formulations. The range is divided into two parts, the Goodness3 range which is designed to smooth the skins texture and the Uplifted+ range which supplies moisture to restore the skin's natural elasticity.

The Goodness3 Body Cream is one of my favourites from the collection, it's a super thick consistency and really makes your skin feel soft and nourished. It also smells amazing! I was sent two of the new hand creams, one is a Goodness3 Hand Cream and the other is an Intensive Hand Cream, I love the Goodness3 one, it again smells really good and made my hands really soft without being greasy, personally I found the Intensive hand cream too heavy for my hands but it would be great for slightly older hands or those who get very dry hands, my mum tried it and she loved it! The Uplifted+ Satin Smooth Body Oil was one of the products I was most excited to try as I haven't had much experience with body oils and I absolutely love it! Its not at all greasy and has a really nice strong scent to it, its perfect for using in the winter months. Finally is the Uplifted+ Massaging Roll-On, I wasn't sure what exactly to expect with this product. The three massaging balls feel really nice on the skin and the gel soaks in really well however in my opinion it just feels like another moisturiser. I've only been trying it for just over a week so I will continue to use it and update you guys in a few weeks!

Overall I'm really happy with the range, and I would definitely recommend you giving it a try! Well done Dove!

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

16 beauty notes

  1. I always forget about dove too, you may have just persuaded me to keep it in mind for the next time I'm in the market

    http://whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new design of Dove products is so clean and chic. i like it very much!

    xx
    Josephin | Tensia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll try some of these products, they seem great!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dove is my JAM! I always used to think of it as an "old lady brand" but I started using it years ago and now it's the only body wash i'll use. Everything else dries my skin out but these make my skin soo soft. Can't wait to try the new collection! I haven't seen them on shelves yet but I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Goodness 3 Body Cream :) Hope you're having a great week!
    http://www.blonderhombus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dove is such an amazing brand, it does wonders for my skin! I'll have to keep a look out for this range.

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dove products - they're affordable, and effective (even moreso than some of the more expensive brands). Nothing can beat their classic soap bar! x

    Following on GFC and bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing the reviews, would love to try this range!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these products sound nice! can't wait to try some of them! Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dove so I'm super excited to test these out for myself :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these products
    I have some of them
    kiss

    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/11/5-winter-skin-care-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool products! <3

    Chiara

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Dove products they really work well for me!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  13. These sounds lovely! I always think Dove's formulas are such great value for money.

    Tiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have not seen this line just yet, but I will have to look for it because it sounds like it's awesome! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing. I have been reading a lot about this new range. And I'm going to go get it one. The uplifted satin oil looks very interesting!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read. Maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin?
    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete
  16. keep it up.. well done.. i am already following you hope u will do the same kind act :) https://fashionalbeauty.wordpress.com/ follow me thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe