REVIEW: REN No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You guys know what a huge fan of REN I am, all of their skincare I have tried has done wonders for my skin! So I was pretty intrigued when I heard about a range called Rosa Centifolia, as I've only really tried their ClearCalm range (which is amazing btw). I was asked if I wanted to try something from the range and I chose the No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm as I've heard so much about cleansing balms and I'm yet to try one. 

The first thing I absolutely loved about this cleansing balm was the texture, it feels so soft and silky on your face, not at all drying yet still really light at the same time. I rubbed a little between my hands and then massaged it onto my face, and it just melts away my makeup. I haven't tried removing my eye makeup with it because I'm not a huge fan of putting cleansing products near my eyes however I think it would be really good at removing eye makeup. I then wipe it off with a damp cloth and it really does leave skin super soft and clean! The only thing I didn't like about this product was the packaging, because the balm is so thick it is really difficult to squeeze out of the tube. However it's only the 100ml that comes in a tube, the 150ml comes in a tub so if you think you're going to like it I would definitely recommend the larger size so that it comes in a tub. This balm would definitely suit all skin types, despite the fact I have oily skin it didn't feel heavy at all!

Have you tried any of the range?

post signature

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. I love the Emma Hardie balm but also love ren's clay cleanser so this may be perfect for me!!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm been dying to try this, must pick this up soon! I love the Emma Hardie one but really want to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you've definitely tempted me! It's a tough job to find an oily skin-friendly cleansing balm, so I'm curious about this one! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard such lovely things about Ren's! I will have to try it!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want to try this!
    If you ever have time, please do check out my blog, im totally new to this and it would mean alot!
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe