What's In My Bag? #2

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Simple Leather Satchel - £35* c/o Notonthehighstreet.com

Its been ages since I did a 'Whats In My Bag' post so I thought it was time I did another, except this time with a smaller bag. I recently received this gorgeous leather satchel from notonthehighstreet.com, its been beautifully hand-made with real leather; I can't get enough of the smell of real leather! It fits in all my essentials perfectly and is an absolute bargain at £35. Notonthehighstreet.com is such a cool site, I can't believe I've never found it before. You can get loads of quirky gifts that can be customised, I would highly recommend it for anyone who's searching for something a little different.

Purse
This is a khaki leather one from Topshop, it's the perfect size and fits everything I need!

Vaseline
I never leave the house without a pot of vaseline, I have loads of tins floating about.

Keys

Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate
I love the Korres lips butters, I find them really moisturising and I love that this one has a tint to it.

Carex Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Ever since I've been inter-railing I've been using hand gel like crazy, such a handy thing to carry around!

iPhone

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black/Brown

Elf Powder Brush

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent

Headphones
I love listening to music so I tend to always carry around my headphones with me.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Benefit They're Real Mascara


post signature

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. Love that bag, I'm after a satchel but I don't want to pay too much for it x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, and that bag is soo gorgeous, I love the colour of it

    www.laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand gel is such an essential I don't know what I'd do without it!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it's such a lovely bag! i miss the time before uni started where I was so carefree and didn't have to carry a huge freaking backpack all around with me

    from isabela at fusels.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag :) I always have hand sanitiser too.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoow very nice purse! :)
    vaseline is very good thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love posts like this! Nice to read mini reviews and be a bit nosy ;) Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter is one of my faves :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag! And I really wanna try those Korres lip balms! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading these posts! That bag is so cute and perfect for fall! I have the same powder brush!

    delightful sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Satchel is beautiful, I love it when Satchels have more of a boxy structure to them! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe