30 Years with Accessorize SS14

Friday, January 31, 2014


Accessorize have given its customers an exclusive behind the scenes at their Press Day in London as they celebrate their 30th birthday. Accessorize's Spring Summer 2014 collection of beachwear, bags and jewellery encompasses some of this season's key trends such as the sports luxe trend, as well as it being very feminine and playful. 

My favourite part of the new collection and the part I was most excited about has to be the statement necklaces, especially the one pictured above. The highly ornate flower necklaces with intricate details will add a huge statement to any outfit and I personally can’t wait to pick one, or a few, up. 

Another thing that caught my eye was the really cute novelty camera bag. Such a quirky piece that I can see becoming really popular this summer, perfect for adding that little something to any outfit. 

The video contains mini interviews with stylist expert Electra Formosa and Monica, from Elgin Avenue fashion blog, so I would really recommend giving the video a watch if you’ve got a couple of spare minutes. I can't wait for this collection to be released and I think Accessorize have don really well with this energetic and colourful collection to celebrate 30 years. Let me know what your favourite product from the collection is!



post signature
* - This post contains partnered content.
instagram: @emilyyblane
twitter: @thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

8 beauty notes

  1. The colors in their collection look so springy and happy! I love the oranges and peach colors especially.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace in the first pic so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camera bag... I want it... NOW! :D

    Love, Tatjana
    http://missfuckingfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! I want the camera bag so badly, it's so nice!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh everything looks so pretty. I didn't realise that they'd been going for so long! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that camera bag, it's so cute! I can't wait for the new collection to launch xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that necklace and whole lot!!

    http://abeautysection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want that Camera Bag! I even popped it in our fashion wishlist :)

    Victoria - @thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe