EDIT: Printed Dresses

Sunday, February 02, 2014


I've been obsessing over printed dresses lately! I just can't get enough of them even though I have way too many and I don't wear the ones I've got nearly enough!! However I think Topshop and ASOS have got a pretty amazing selection of printed dresses this season, my bank balance may have to take a small hit for some of these beauties.

My favourite at the moment probably has to be the Topshop desert bodycon dress, I think the colours are just stunning and will look gorgeous with a tan in the summer! But the cut out back in the ASOS floral dress is also beautiful, theres just something about open back dresses..

Which ones your favourite?

post signature

instagram: @emilyyblane
twitter: @thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

13 beauty notes

  1. I really love the second one, it´s so cute!!
    Have a nice day xxx
    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! I love bold, colourful prints on dresses, especially with Spring coming up :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the second dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 1, it's so gorgeous and the perfect length.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Topshop tile dress - such an elegant length too :)

    Josie xoxo
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are really pretty ones, love them all!x
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post and lots of lovely dresses!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. A huge trend in Japan a few months ago was galaxy print. At first I was like EHHH but its grown on me lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love number 2, so pretty and perfect for summer! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are all gorgeous! I love the desert one too, but think number 1 gets my vote overall ahhhh!!
    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe