My Perfume Must-Haves!

Thursday, October 22, 2015


I think it's fair to say that every girl (and guy) loves to smell good, and for me personally I am obsessed with perfumes. Although it was incredibly difficult to do I have picked out my current three favourites!

Gucci Guilty
Top Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper
Heart Notes: Lilac, Geranium, Peach
Base Notes: Patchouli, Amber
I received this perfume last Christmas and it quickly became a scent that I wore daily. Its an oriental floral fragrance with a deeper, musky undertone to it, the amber and patchouli notes are definitely the strongest in this perfume. If you like super feminine scents then this one perhaps isn't for you but if you love wearing a more masculine scent then I'd definitely recommend it.

Diesel Loverdose Tattoo
Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange Mandarin, Cassis
Heart Notes: Rose, Orange Blossom, Jasmine
Base Notes: Tonka Beans, Rice, Vanilla, Milk
My boyfriend bought me this perfume, he is obsessed with the male version of this, Diesel Only The Brave Tattoo, and so wanted me to try the female version of it. At first I was a little worried, I don't know about you guys but I'm picky about my perfumes and so when someone buys you one that you haven't tried it always makes me a little nervous. However I was very pleasantly surprised, its not something I would usually go for but I actually really like the sweet floral and woody tones to it. Its got quite a rich blackcurrant smell to it and the bottle is beautiful!

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
Top Notes: Grapefruit, Quince
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Hyacinth
Base Notes: Iris, Musk, Virginian Cedar, Amber
Now to my all time favourite perfume! There is just something about Chanel perfumes that I just can't get enough of, I grew up to my mum wearing Chanel No5 and so I think the Chanel scent has been rooted in my brain. The first Chanel perfume I ever bought myself was the original Chanel Chance and I used it all up in the space of 4 months. I've been saving up Boots points for the past couple of years so I could treat myself to a new Chanel perfume (they're not the cheapest things) and finally the other week I was able to purchase this one. Its very similar to the original Chanel Chance but its almost a bit fresher and lighter yet still as long lasting. I love it, would highly recommend going to test this out for yourself because it really is a stunning scent.

What perfume should I try next?

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

17 beauty notes

  1. Great post hun, I haven't tried any of these ones, but they all sound amazing! I know a lot of people love Chanel's fragrances, and I can't believe that I haven't tried any! I love YSLs' Black Opium and Estée Lauder's Bronze Goddess at the moment.

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the Diptyque 'Eau Rose', it is so gorgeous I love it :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sharing this, i like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, i only know how Chanel Chance smells like, I'll give the others a test this weekend!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily! I've always longed to try Loverdose, I really love the sound of the floral and woody tones :D I love your review! xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | bloglovin follow for follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try Loverdose, mostly because the bottle is amazing! But all of these sound pretty lovely xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Jimmy Choo Flash - it's beautiful! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guilty sounds like it smells amazing <3 I'll definitely give it a try next time I go to shop :)
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wear Loverdose every day, it's easily one of my all-time favourites!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Loverdose packaging is insane, and ahh, classic Chanel. Such lovely scents, Emily, thank you for sharing!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've wanted to try Chanel Chance for soo long! Although I always forget to put them on when I'm in a rush of a morning - so probably not worth the price tag for me! x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diesel Loverdose is one of my favourite perfumes! I haven't tried the Tattoo one but I think I might try it once I've finished my current bottle of Loverdose, great blog :)

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paco Rabbane 's Lady in Million still my must have perfume all time but still one perfume is not enough! Love your post about perfume.

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chloe Eau De Parfum is a must have! Definitely a signature fragrance of mine xx
    http://www.elliestromaine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe