October Favourites!

Thursday, October 29, 2015


October has been a really busy month for me, however in the midst of the chaos it was these products I kept returning to.

Maybelline 'The Nudes' Palette
I am completely in love with this eyeshadow palette, any neutral eyeshadow lovers out there this one is definitely for you! It has every single neutral shade you could possibly want to wear and all of them are so pigmented, and its a bargain for £9.99 from Boots.

Illamasqua Cream Pigment in 'Hollow'
I've had this a while now and I can't believe I've never mentioned it on this blog. Its a cream product that I use as a contour, the colour is an ashy pale brown, the perfect contour colour for us pale skinned girls. It's a little pricey but definitely worth the money in my opinion.

John Frieda Sea Salt Waves Spray
I mentioned this product in my Hair Essentials post (here) and I have been loving it this month. This month has been such a lazy hair month for me and I've literally been washing my hair and then spraying this through and leaving it to dry naturally. Such an easy hairstyle!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I've always been a massive fan of Maybelline The Falsies mascara, but when I went into Boots about a month ago they didn't have the waterproof black one that I usually buy, so instead I decided to give this one a try. I really like it, its much more volumnising than The Falsies but I find that they are actually a really good combination. I use The Falsies to separate my lashes and provide definition and then Lash Sensational to add volume.

Boots 2 Pack Tweezers
I know that tweezers are a slightly odd thing to include in your monthly favourites but I recently rediscovered these and they are seriously some of the best tweezers I've tried for the price. I think they are around £8.99 (I couldn't find them online) which for 2 pairs of tweezers is a bargain. The precision tweezers are so good for grabbing those tiny annoying hairs! Definitely worth checking these out.


instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. I don't think I've ever bought an eye shadow palette, I always stick with single pots so that I get the shades I exactly want, but the mix in the Maybelline one is gorgeous - there's not one shade I wouldn't wear! Definitely need to swatch those next time I'm in Boots! x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing products! :)
    I really like the shades of the eye shadow palette.
    xx, Anna Lea
    http://growingcircles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I forgot about Hollow by Illamasqua! I meant to pick it up a while ago because I'd heard such good things about it. It looks like such a great contour colour. And that Maybelline palette sounds lush too!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try the Nudes palette for so long! I hear it's a close dupe to the Naked palettes.

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this palette I've heard lots of people raving about it so I might have to try it!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw the Maybelline palette in a magazine and I was wondering how it was! I might have to venture out and buy it!! I think they have a couple different ones now. $10 is a great price. I use a sea salt spray in my hair when I want waves... it works so well!

    Bri | Brianna Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics & I haven't tried all of these so I'll definitely have to give them a go! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe