Christmas | Gift Guide Under £30

Thursday, December 03, 2015


So I've been a bit MIA this last couple of weeks and that is because I have started a new job! I'm currently doing some intensive training for it and hence I have been so shattered most nights and just haven't got around to blogging! I am so excited for Christmas, I'm going to try and do a few Christmas blog posts but bear with me because the next few weeks will be a bit crazy! Anyways here is my Christmas Gift Guide Under £30, definitely aimed at girls!

Origins 'Mask Marvels' Set - £30
This is actually on my Christmas list and I love it, such a good idea for someone who is interested in high end skincare but wants to try some out before spending lots of money!

Burt's Bees Uncap the Flavour Collection - £14.99
I love Burt's Bees lip balm and I think this is a lovely idea for someone who doesn't necesarily like makeup, everyone loves lip balm! I have the Wild Cherry from this collection and it's fast become one of my favourites.

Zara ZigZag Scarf - £22.99
Zara is the best place for scarves and I think that a scarf is such a good present idea for literally anyone! This one will go with everything and is so gorgeous.

French Connection Luxurious Skin Gift Set - £20
I'm obsessed with the French Connection Christmas gift sets, honestly this range smells so amazing! I have a Soap and Hand moisturiser from the range and me and my boyfriend love it! Trust me, go and have a sniff in Boots, you'll love it!

 Topshop Fur Pom Pom Beanie Hat - £14
Again everyone needs a hat and I really like these fur pom pom beanies from Topshop, perfect as a secret santa or as a stocking filler gift.

Yankee Candle 'Winter Glow' - £21.99
A candle is such a staple Christmas present idea, this one is my favourite Christmas Yankee Candle and it smells amazing! Another of my favourites is Snow In Love.

Nails Inc 'The Alexa' Edit - £25.00
I love this nail polish giftset, it literally has everything in it you could want, especially love the glitters!

Monki Cross Body Bag - £15
This bag is such a bargain and a real classic! So simple and I think most girls would love it!

I'm doing an Over £30 Gift Guide too but let me know if you'd like to see any other ones too!

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. Wide scarf - musthave this season! I want him)
    http://vladabush.blogspot.com/2015/12/every-girls-like-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gift guide! Perfect choices! I love Yankee Candles and think they are such a sweet gift idea! My fave is currently Christmas Cookie! Love that your gifts are also affordable options! Thank you! xxx

    houseofheight.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Yankee candles are the best ever and the Origins pack is such a great gift! Thankyou X

    ablondeonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that origins set thooooooooo, love all your picks! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at Yankee Candles yesterday, but didn't see that winter glow one. It looks so pretty, even if I don't know what it smells like! :P

    Samantha Series | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice items, I love the hat and the candle.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe