FOOD | Newcastle's Hidden Food Gems

Thursday, December 17, 2015



Newcastle has to be one of my favourite places to eat, so many cute cafes, gorgeous restaurants and beautiful places to eat! So I was pretty excited to get involved in Newcastle's hidden food gems in partnership with Millennium Hotels and Resorts. Me and my boyfriend love nothing more than going out to eat and if I'm honest it's one of our guilty pleasures and we definitely spend way too much money than we should on eating out. However one of our favourite places to go is Caffe Zonzo in Sandyford, it's a family-ran Italian restaurant and serves some incredible food! They have a menu called Peasant's Lunch which is available everyday until 6:30, with dishes starting from £3.95, a bargain! They also serve cocktails for £5, my favourite is their Expresso Martini. I would highly recommend a visit, and I can't wait to try some of the other places listed below. 


What are your hidden food gems?

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. Nice article, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Newcastle but would love to go as I've heard so many great things! I'll definitely be checking out these restaurants if I make a visit! :)

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I will definitely be branching out a bit more next time I'm in Newcastle! xx

    http://www.mimazine.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe