OOTD: Styling my Fiancee!

Sunday, January 22, 2017


Jumper: Jack Wills
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Trainers: Y3 Yohji Run's

The guys over at Jacamo very kindly asked if I would like to do a blog post styling my boyfriend (now fiancee!!!) in their new range of menswear, in particular their jeans (Link Here). I jumped at the chance and chose this staple pair of skinny black jeans by a brand called Union Blues. They are a bargain at only £25, something that surprised my fiancee, and he said they fitted really well compared with the expensive jeans he usually buys. He loves his labels so anything that encourages him to buy more affordable clothing is a win win for me.

I paired the jeans with his new favourite trainers and the Jack Wills jumper I bought him for Christmas! Overall I'm quite pleased with the casual day look.


post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

0 beauty notes

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe