SKINCARE Routine - Part Two

Sunday, August 25, 2013


I know its been a long time coming but August has been such a crazy month for me. I've been away to Morocco with my family then I went inter-railing across Europe for what was meant to be 3 weeks. However I had to return after only 2 weeks as we had to put down our beautiful dog who was only 8 years old. I have since spent the past week ill with quite a sore throat infection, I'm still not completely better but I've missed my blog. So blog posts will resume but just not as frequently as before. I hope this is okay with you guys! Anyway on with the second part of my skincare routine.

Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron
I bought after Caroline Hirons recommended it and despite having oily skin this works absolute wonders at hydrating my skin. I tend to use it twice a week as I find thats all my skin needs and plus it is pretty pricey at £24.99. However this tube has lasted ages as you only need to use a small amount.

REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream
Despite this being a day cream, I found it a bit heavy for me to use under makeup so instead I use it at night. Its a really lovely day cream that soothes and calms my sensitive skin overnight, it's not at all greasy either.

Alpha-H Liquid Gold
There was so much hype for this when it came out but I have to admit it is firm part of my skincare routine. It contains glycolic acid and reduces the appearance of scars and blemishes and just makes skin look really refreshed. I use this once a week.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
I absolutely love this treatment. I use it every morning under makeup and it is so good at reducing spots and keeping oil at bay. So light on the skin and its one of the things I can honestly say is definitely helping to improve my skin.

REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask
I love using this mask, I tend to use it once a week and its basically a sticky orange mask that contains fruit acids that again reduce the appearance of blemishes and just leaves skin much smoother.

REN ClearCalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask
I know I haven't photographed this but thats because I have been using samples of it and have only just got around to ordering a full-size bottle, however i thought it deserved a mention. Its basically a clay based mask that I use twice a week and it reduces the appearance of blemishes so much. I'm no even kidding there is such a noticeable difference after using this mask. Definitely a firm favourite of mine!


Do you use any of these in your skincare routine?

post signature

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. I am intrigued by the Alpha-H, every blog I have read raves about it xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want to try the ren mask it sounds like gold!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice routine . I really want to try some ren products. Iv read so many good things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! We have similar skin types (oily, acne-prone, but sensitive), so you've so convinced me to give Effaclar Duo and the REN Clear Calm mask a try! I also spotted Hydraluron in-store recently and wondered if it would be too rich for my oily skin. Like the idea of using it as a weekly or twice-weekly treatment :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to step up my skin care routine! I've started using Estee Lauder's 3-in-1 cleanser and moisturisers too but I'm useless. Tempted to try some of these products! :)

    I'm now following you on bloglovin + can't wait for future posts!
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try the last REN product out. I have a bit of scaring from previous acne, so that one sounds like a true match to me since you like it so much. I'm using the serum KIehl's have for the same purpose, but I find it fussier to apply serums than masks, so I might switch it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I really hope everything is a bit better for you now lovely! This a a rather nice skincare routine, I need to get more REN in my life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to try out Alpha H Liquid Gold! As soon as my clarins exfoliating toner runs out, I'll be picking this up!

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to try the Alpha H Liquid Gold ! As soon as my clarins exfoliating toner runs out I'll be picking this up!

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both Alpha H Liquid Gold and La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo! I'll have to give some of the other products a go!
    I'm running a bioderma giveaway on my blog, I'd love for you to enter!

    Thanks, lipglossandlace xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe