LIFE Update!

Friday, November 15, 2013


So sorry I've been so absent lately!! Life has been extremely busy.
I never expected second year to be so full on, Architecture is a pretty full on course anyway but it feels like this year they are just moving ahead at lightning speed! I've also now got a part-time job which I think I mentioned, but basically the extra money is very necessary at the moment especially with Christmas coming up! Talking of Christmas, how cute is the John Lewis advert? I'm always amazed with what they come up with every year, and this year has not disappointed. Plus they used one of my all time favourite songs!!

So yeah, not had much spare time at all however I'm hoping that I'll start to get on top of my work which will definitely free up some time for blogging, whoop!! I'm just about to start trialling a new sonic facial cleaning brush by a brand called L(A)B. Think Clarisonic only much cheaper! The brush launches exclusively at Boots on the 16th (tomorrow!!) at a RRP £65.00, however it is launching with a 1/3 off which is an absolute steal and a perfect idea for Christmas presents! I'll let you know my thoughts on the brush soon however I think it's going to be a winner!

post signature

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. I have been so bad with my blog lately too, I feel your uni workload pain!!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, great blogpost!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your uni work load eases up soon.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be great to hear on your thoughts on the new skin care and I know how it feel, hope you get through all the work

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin // Instagram




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww second year is tough, I feel for you! but can't wait for you to start blogging all the time again as I really love your blog :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures, they look really amazing! Good luck with your new job, I know how overwhelming all of it can be!

    Btw, I've tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe