REVIEW: REN Vita Mineral Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel

Sunday, November 10, 2013


I've never really been into eye care, it's definitely the one step of my skincare regime that I'm not bothered about skipping which I know is really bad. However I jumped at the chance to try this eye gel from REN. It's a cooling, hydrating gel that revives and brightens the delicate eye-area while minimising the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, perfect for a student who has barely any sleep on a regular basis! I've been using this day and night for the past week and I have been absolutely loving it.

The gel is really light and not sticky at all, I just apply a little onto my ring finger and then pat all the way around the eye area. It feels so good on the skin, it's very cooling which immediately makes my eyes feel more awake. While I haven't noticed a huge difference looks wise this definitely helps me feel more awake! It's also made me more interested in products for the eye area, how was I ignoring it for so long?! I would definitely recommend giving this eye gel a go, it really is so good for students or anyone who is lacking in sleep ha. 

Have you tried this?

post signature

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. Tried a sample of this recently and loved it - think the full sized version is definitely going on my wish list!

    Becca || Becca Said x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this sounds promising! Nice to hear that it's lightweight. REN has been coming out with some great products lately. Thanks for the review! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact its light and not sticky,
    Can't be dealing with stickyness!

    Great review, I have tried it but i'dlike to :)

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This REN eye cream sounds great. Cooling & soothing, just what I need in the morning to wake me up
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. O got a sample of this free with a magazine last month, and I have to say, I quite like it. It's really refreshing first thing in the morning, and does seem to sort out morning puffiness as well as helping to wake me up.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take great care of eyes and use many creams, I'm always interested to dicover something new! Thanx for your review, so helpful!
    Kiss

    Viky -- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so lovely, I am yet to try anything from REN, but it is high on my list. With a 4 month old baby, a good nights sleep is a thing of the past, so this sounds just what I need!

    By the way, I have an INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY on my blog, hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lack a whole lot of sleep so this really looks like something I want to try. It's great that it isn't sticky too!

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried this. But I can tell you to jump on the bandwagon now. prevention is key with skin care. its easier to prevent than to repair. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe