WRAPPZ Customised iPhone Case + Free Skin!

Friday, November 29, 2013


I literally take my iPhone everywhere, I would be so lost without it, so I'm always on the lookout for new cases for it. I jumped at the chance of reviewing a case from Wrappz.com. I wanted something a little different, I already have a case with lots of family photos on it and so eventually I decided on this leopard picture. I adore leopards, I think they're one of the most beautiful creatures so this picture was perfect for me.

It's really easy to design your case on Wrappz.com, you simply upload your image(s) and then you can add effects and any text if you want too. The case came really quickly and is actually really good quality. All the edges are smooth and rounded and your image goes up around the edge as well which is quite different to a lot of other custom cases.

As a treat from Wrappz they are offering all my readers a free cutomised skin when you use the code 'freeskin', all you need to do is pay the postage!

What do you think?

post signature

The winner of my Fashion Union giveaway is Jade!! Well done, I've emailed you :)

You Might Also Like

2 beauty notes

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe