OOTD: crochet playsuit

Sunday, June 15, 2014

PLAYSUIT - Topshop, HEELS - Matalan, WATCH - Fossil

So it's been quite a long time since I last blogged and I don't know where the time has gone!! Since Easter I've just been so busy doing uni work and seeing people, I also had a few camera problems just after Easter but everything is all sorted now so hopefully I can get back into blogging regularly! I can't believe I have finished the second year of uni, only one year left!! So sad! However I am so looking forward to a summer of doing absolutely nothing haha.

I wore this playsuit on a night out to celebrate finishing exams and deadlines. I really love it, the detailing on the top of the playsuit is gorgeous and I think its great for people like me who love adding interest to an outfit without wearing bright colours!

 On another note we have just bought a beautiful cocker spaniel puppy who is literally the cutest thing ever!! He's adorable and so naughty! If you want to see plenty of pictures of him then follow me on instagram: @emilyyblane

Hopefully you won't have to wait so long for the next post ha!

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. hey i love your blog so much and the jumpsuit suits you so much :))
    jess
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! as if those shoes are from matalan - what a bargain! xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely playsuit!

    Congratulations on finishing your second year at university, just want until you finish your third year and you have the panic of 'what am I going to do now?!' like I currently am! Do you know what you want to go on and do when you finish your degree?

    I bet it's so much fun having a new puppy! x

    www.hello-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from a fellow dog lover! Your puppy is so cute- it's probably wrong that I get broody for puppies rather than babies.

    I want a puppy!

    Katrina | thechatterfox.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit as always! That top is super lovely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I have heard about this playsuit trend a lot! Def wanna join the trend.

    Stop by my blog when you have time!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com
    ♥♥Awesome Giveaway!!♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new member of the family, so so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This playsuit looks so gorgeous on you. And I'm obsessed with your instagram widget at the top!

    Lauren from Lauren Loves Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see that you're back to blogging! This playsuit is so pretty - and wow your legs are so long - you lucky girl!! Looking lovely

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovee the playsuit and looks amazing on you!

    xx
    AnaLeote

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, you have no idea how jealous of you I am right now! Your figure is perfect. I hope my new running program will help me get a little closer to that. I've never been able to pull off playsuits!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the playsuit. Enjoy your summer!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. How gorgeous is that playsuit?! I love your shoes! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the detailing on this playsuit!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe