OOTD: khaki overalls

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

PLAYSUIT - Topshop, BOOTS - eBay, WATCH - Fossil

I've had my eyes on this playsuit from Topshop for absolutely ages!! I'm loving the overalls look at the moment and I think this playsuit is the perfect way to wear that trend for summer. I could decide between the blush coloured one or this one, but went for khaki because I think darker colours suit me much better than paler colours (oh how I wish I was tanned!).

Loving the weather at the moment, really hope it continues for the rest of the summer!!

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. The colour really suits you :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This playsuit & colour look lovely on you! I love khaki pieces! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolute babe - that playsuit looks stunning on you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool, as always! Love those boots! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how cute do you look here? Long live the warm weather! ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These overalls are so cute! I've really been wanting a pair for the summer, I think I'll have to cave and buy some!
    Great post and blog :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah may have to pick this little one up for my travels, it's so so cute!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this outfit.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe