Summer LOVES #2

Saturday, June 28, 2014


I'm loving this hot weather and it definitely means that all the summer beauty products are coming out!

Sleek Face Contour Kit - Light
I have been after this palette for absolutely ages but could never find it in my local superdrug. However I finally got my hands on it and I completely understand what all the hype was about!! The contour colour is perfect for summer, at first I was expecting it to be much too warm but if you use it sparingly it looks amazing. I am still unsure about the highlighter though, I'm not a big highlighter fan and I just find it a bit too shimmery.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm
This is another product that I've heard so much hype about and so despite the hefty price tag, I decided to give in and buy it. Its a really thick, buttery lip balm which melts when you apply it to your lips. It makes lips so soft, I absolutely love it.

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express - Waterproof
This is by far the best waterproof mascara I have ever come across. You only need a couple of coats for super big lashes and it literally does not budge! Perfect for holidays.

Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm - Complex
I love this matte balms from Revlon and this nude shade is perfect for summer! Not too orangey and the formula is amazing.

Collection Lasting Gel Nail Polish - Coral Reef
This coral colour looks amazing with a tan, I love the formula too. I wish they did a greater range on colours as it is probably one of my favourite formulas.

Essie 'Absolutely Shore' Nail Polish
The perfect mint shade, and probably my all time favourite summer polish! 

post signature
instagram: @emilyyblane
 twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. I've been meaning to try that Sleek face contour kit! I might have to invest now!
    Great post!

    www.sarahsensibility.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving the revlon matte balms too, im yet to try the nude version though xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Nuxe lip balm is amazing on the lips!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh love Reve de Miel and Absolutely Shore too! Still haven't tried those matte balms yet, that shade looks so lovely though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks, Emily! I love the Revlon Matte Balms and that looks like the perfect summery shade of nail polish :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have falsies mascara by maybelline and I love it!!!!! It literally makes my eyes pop so well!
    Xo
    http://aprettythought.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Nuxe balm is so lovely, I've never actually owned a pot but whenever I see a sample I nab some!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these sound like some very lovely finds! also heard a lot of the Nuxe balm too!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lip balm sounds interesting. Gloss on my lips is one thing I can't live without.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Revlon ColorBrust Lipbalms, their lasting power is amazing.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe