OOTD: simple greys

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

CARDIGAN - H&M, TOP - Topshop, SHORTS - New Look, BOOTS - Topshop

During the summer I can honestly say that I live in denim shorts!! Seriously such an easy outfit to wear, denim shorts + silky cami = dream combo at the moment. My outfits are getting so monochrome at the moment, so much so that my family keep joking that I match with the new puppy (see my instagram for photos!). I don't know what it is but I'm just so drawn to black and white clothes, however I have ordered some more coloured stuff lately so will be showing you guys those when they arrive!


post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. Great outfit, I really like the different textures :D

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I really love the different textures :D

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit, i love monochrome outfits!

    Love Emma xx
    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely, simple outfit! You look gorgeous.

    Meg xo
    Meg Says | Health & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit and the belt is so beautiful :)

    http://glassow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post ,love!You have great blog:)Following you now via GFC,hope you’ll do the same!
    xoxo Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how simple this outfit is. You look gorgeous :) x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! It's definitely something I would wear. I really want the boots & sweater, those are my favorite parts of the outfit :)
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect everyday outfit, as always! Liking the monochrome effect and those shoes are killer! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I love your blog and I have started following you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe