OOTD: jewel prints

Friday, July 04, 2014

DRESS - Primark, BOOTS - eBay, WATCH - Fossil

I adore the print on this dress, couldn't believe it when I found it in Primark of all places!! It literally fits like a glove and the colours are absolutely stunning! Not bad for a tenner.

I've had such a busy week, finally got a job for the summer, which is great as it means I won't be so skint all the time (life of a student..). Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. Wow, what a stunning dress! Love the print. And congrats on the new job :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jewel prints, this dress is so pretty - can't believe it's from Primark! You look lovely :)

    Meg xo
    Meg Says | Health & Beauty, UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout of your blog, it looks gorgeous! So glad I've found it, and great outfit!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in that dress!!! LOVE IT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just stumbled upon your blog know and I must say I love it! And I love this dress, especially the jewel print on it :) definitely a great find from Primark! I like how you styled it with bare legs and ankle boots, as its one of my favourite summer looks

    http://charlottesroad.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress!!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could pull off that dress it is so pretty, I can't believe it was only £10! x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe this dress is from Primark!! It's so gorgeous, love the print :) xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I love the print on that dress. I can't believe you got it from Primark!
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe