OOTD: white mesh

Thursday, July 10, 2014

TOP - Topshop, JEANS - Topshop, CONVERSE - Schuh

I can't believe how fast these weeks are going, I feel like my summer is disappearing in front of my eyes, madness! This top is from Topshop and me and my sister fell in love with it as soon as we saw it!! It goes with literally everything and is so good for dressing up jeans and shorts. I hope you've all had a lovely week!

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. You've got a great style! Love it!



    Sam xo

    sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lacey top and the pants. It looks beautiful on you. ;) U are so sliiiiim!


    Click to see my Summertime Escape Story + OOTDs

    Love,
    Chantilly Voeux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the sheer white fabric is so pretty and perfect for summer. Love the jeans too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get what you mean about summer disappearing! Like I can't believe it's already July :-( really nice outfit post! x

    iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love topshop joni jeans, they are so flattering! Lovely outfit as usual xo

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the topshop joni jeans! i have them too and they fit like a glove. the shirt is also very stunning!
    x
    Tiffany / tiffanyeatworld

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog:)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    If yes, follow me and let me know, I'll follow back as soon as possible:)
    xx
    http://myhoneybook.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe