REVIEW: Benefit Push Up Gel Liner

Thursday, July 24, 2014


Now I have to admit, I wasn't hugely excited about this new release from Benefit, purely because I'm not a massive black eyeliner fan. I certainly don't have the time or effort to use it on a daily basis and to be completely honest I much prefer a smoky eye when going out, which means I am mostly using just a kohl pencil. However when I do occasionally wear black eyeliner I do love to use gel liner over liquid, so for Benefit to release a gel liner in pen liquid liner packaging I think is a great idea!

The pen has a twist up feature at the bottom which at first is incredibly confusing having to twist the pen a little at a time for ages so as not to end up twisting loads of product out, however once you have got past that initial twist it is much better... although sometimes I do get a bit twist happy and end up with more product than I had bargained for!! Despite all that the gel liner applies like a dream with this pen, so quick and easy! Its very simple to build up the product to get a thick line and its just as easy to get a thin line too. Another plus point is it's a waterproof formula so the lasting power is pretty amazing! This product hasn't completely converted me to using black eyeliner on a regular basis however I will definitely be using it a lot more from now on!

Another new release from Benefit that works alongside the two other They're Real products is the They're Real Remover. It's a creamy, gel based formula that is formulated to remove waterproof make-up. I really like this, its removes eye makeup really easily and I think it's a really good alternative to all the oil based removers that are on the market!

Have you tried either of these? What did you think?

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. i've been debating if i should buy the liner, i might have to give it a try. thanks for sharing!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this yet but I am VERY intrigued! Great post.

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still wondering if I should try the liner, I've heard mixed reviews about it but yours is convincing me! It does sound lovely

    The Sunday Chapter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE the mascara so I am so intrigued to try the Liner! Read so many mixed review about it though!

    CassandraMyee | NZ Beauty Blog - International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this liner before, but it looks great :)

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried it but I'm intrigued! I swatched it in a store and wasn't sold from that but I'll have to give it a go! xx

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad the liner was a pleasant surprise for you! I'm excited to try the remover, as I use They're Real mascara and love it- but it's a pain to remove! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked at this eyeliner today whilst out shopping and it looks good! Love the post! xx

    http://ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe