OOTD: teal&grey

Monday, November 26, 2012

jumper - New Look, dress - Asos, vans - Schuh, tights - Debenhams, jewellery - Topshop

I've been so busy with work lately, since I was ill that week I'm now pretty behind aaah!! Anyway this has been my uniform for the last week, comfy jumper and comfy vans! So I apologise if its not very interesting, much more coming very soon, so don't lose hope just yet aha! I was thinking of doing some Christmas wishlists, I know everyone is doing gift guides at the moment but I thought it's be quite nice to tell you guys whats on my Christmas list this year; let me know what you think:)?

xxx

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. Aww I love your jumper!

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you pull of Vans so well - I love them but I don't think they'd suit me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper and skirt together, the colours look awesome together.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pumps are super cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jumper, I've nominated you for the Liebester Award http://beccacopter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebester-award-2.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the teal jumper - it looks so cosy! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute and i definitely want to steal that jumper off you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh a teal jumper you're very lucky to have one I can't find one anywhere. Such a cool outfit! :)

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogpspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you workout a lot? You have great legs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe