REVIEW: MUA Blush Perfection in Blossom

Friday, November 23, 2012


Now when cream blushers hit the beauty world I have to admit I was very very skeptical, my skin is oily and so adding anything to make it dewy would just turn my face into oil central! However I felt like trying one and so I went for this cheap one from MUA, part of their new collection.

At first look to me it didn't look like anything special, in fact if I'm honest it felt exactly like lip balm. This made applying it to my face extremely weird. I felt like I had lip balm on my face; however this did settle into a slightly dewy finish, but it still felt slightly weird! The colour didn't last as long as a normal powder blush (comparing it to an MUA powder blush) however it didn't turn my face into oil central, thank goodness.
Overall I wasn't particularly a fan of this, I don't think it was the product but instead just the concept of a cream blusher. I would like to try a mousse like blush as I think I would prefer the texture on my face a lot more.

I would give this a try if you fancy it, as for £2.50, it doesn't matter if you don't like it. Its just not for me:(

xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. I'm in the same boat as you: cream blushes just aren't for me!! I much prefer powder blushes... though, like you said, a mousse blush might not be so bad either. Thankfully it wasn't a big waste of money :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this! Shame it wasn't great for you!

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont own a single cream blush as of yet! I dont know why I cant get myself to buy any :(

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree... cream blushes just do not work that great! :) maybe it's just what we're used to though? <3
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw shame you didn't like it. I recently tried the mua nail bead things (can't remember the name) and they were pretty rubbish - they just fell off!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a shame this blusher isn't for you, I don't think I'm a massive fan of cream blushers. You should try the Nars blushers, they're fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo I didn't even know MUA did cream blush! Shame you didn't get on with it but you could try the maybelline ones as they're more moussey and still cheap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a shame you did't like it! x
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a shame you didn't get on with it very well. I have the same one and it's really pretty but I'm not sure about the creaminess of it! I think I prefer a powder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need a new blusher in my life x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe