REVIEW: Maybelline FITme! Foundation

Monday, November 05, 2012


I recently went into Boots determined to find something so I could get the 3 for 2 offer! I didn't need a new foundation at all but I thought you can never have too many foundations:) So I picked up this one by Maybelline, part of the FITme! range. The aim of the range is to produce products that fit with your skin in order to create a flawless, yet natural base. And I have to say after a few weeks of using this, I am hooked.

The formula has a gel-like consistency and is very light, you can barely feel it on your face which is a strange yet lovely feeling because your skin still looks great! The coverage is medium I would say, its certainly got more than enough coverage for day to day and an evening look at the same time. And the best thing about this foundation is that it looks completely natural, it blends in really well (I use the RT Buffing Brush) and doesn't sit on the face. The finish is not matte but not too dewy at the same time, I thought that with my oily skin it would just make my face look shiny but with a little powder it lasts throughout the day. At the same time I think this foundation would also be good for dry skin because the formula is so light and certainly not drying on the face! Another great thing about this is it has SPF 18, and it doesn't seem to cause flashback either, and the colour range is pretty impressive for a drugstore brand, what more could you want. 
The packaging is really really nice for for a drugstore foundation, it comes in a glass bottle which feels really luxurious in your hands! Plus I may be completely off the mark in saying this but I think this may be a dupe for the famous Nars Sheer Glow foundation, I've only tested Nars Sheer Glow but in my opinion they are very very similar, even the packaging is almost identical!

I love this foundation and I think its a great little gem that will carry me through the Winter months!

xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. I'm glad it last long even with oily skin because I have oily skin to and this is always a problem. Great review, I can't wait to try it :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review I really want to try this range out!

    xxx
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I have a sample of this coming my way so can't wait to try it out :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review - I'm looking for a new foundation!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I saw this product in Boots last week but was unsure whether to try it in case it was just a brand gimmick - I'm glad it's not and will definitely be adding it to my shopping cart this weekend! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, I really wanted to try this foundation so I think I will!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing about it, might check if they do my tone
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wanted to read a review of this so thank you! It sounds great, I may just have to make a cheeky purchase of it next time I'm in Boots... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review! I really want t try this it sounds so good for a high street foundation!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review, I've been wanting to try this myself and you've persuaded me now haha! :) I'm following you now!

    Would you mind checking out my blog and let me know what you think? :)

    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe