OOTD: vintage shirt

Thursday, November 08, 2012

shirt - vintage, jeans - Topshop, necklace - Select, flats - Primark, belt - H&M

Sorry guys, today is going to be a really quick one as I have a deadline this evening ahhh! This shirt is a vintage one that I bought ages ago, not sure why I hadn't shown you guys yet. But anyway I love vintage checked shirts, I think they are so much better than the ones you buy on the high street!

Hope you're are having a great week:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. You look really nice, I love the colours in your shirt :)x

    http://alexdickson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vintage shirt, I've got a soft spot for checked shirts too. Good luck with your essay lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! :) New follower here!


    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit, that checked shirt is perfect I've been looking for one myself lately but none of the prints or colours have been that nice. I love yours though it's amazing :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shirt! And those jeans fit you like a dream!

    Great blog hun, I'm now following!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovee this look your jeans are fab x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous blog and sense of style! Your room reminds me of my uni room last year, haha!
    If you have a spare moment, maybe check out mine and follow back if you like the look of it? :)

    www.lestyle-reste.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the checked shirt!! Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous outfit, that vintage shirt is sooo gorgeous!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe