OOTD: 'the london dress'

Saturday, October 05, 2013

DRESS - French Connection*, BOOTS - eBay, RING - Primark

How gorgeous is this dress? I love my bodycon dresses yet I find that sometimes, especially black ones, start to look the same however the suede and mesh layer over the top of this French Connection one makes this dress really stand out. And it fits like a glove, so I can tell I'm going to get so much wear out of it! A serious bargain at only £40!!

Sorry for the slightly over-exposed close-up photos, I'm still struggling to work out the light situation in my bedroom. I love that it's so light in my room but its really not helpful for taking photos next to the window ah!


post signature

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. This is a gorgeous dress! It Looks lovely on you!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've styled this dress x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a killer look! Those boots are fantastic :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look ! I love the dress

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress and i love the boots you paired with the dress too!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a chic dress! I love the sheerness of the sleeves
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is so pretty i wish to have one myself!

    ~ Charelle x
    http://charellee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe