OOTD: tonal greys

Thursday, October 17, 2013

JUMPER - Zara, JEANS - Topshop Joni, CONVERSE - Schuh, NECKLACE - H&M, WATCH - Fossil

This is definitely my favourite type of outfit to wear, jumper, jeans and converse, comfy and so easy! I got this jumper from Zara while I was in Agadir, Morocco for a bargain at £5! I've got such a busy weekend ahead, lots of work and lot of things planned, university has definitely stepped up a gear in second year.

Have a lovely weekend guys.

post signature

You Might Also Like

17 beauty notes

  1. Lovely outfit, I like the detailing on the jumper and the colour contrast x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jumper and it was such a bargain! I agree with the work in the 2nd year, mine's doubled already. :(

    Heather xx

    www.heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jumper, contrasting sleeves are so cool

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I've been wearing recently too! It's so easy to just throw on a jumper and slip into converses. And I love the jumper!
    http://annas-block.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great everyday outfit! Love it! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pictures and a great look. Amazing sweater. :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jumper!
    I have a Mac and Lush giveaway open international if you want to enter hun :).

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really simple, casual outfit but really well put together and the whole thing looks great on you! Is your hair your natural colour??

    www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit, it looks so comfy and casual. I love the top :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this outfit, It's simple but still looks lovely.

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jumper :) this is my favourite kind of every day outfit!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Amazing! Love it!
    Super cool pics
    You rock
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/10/new-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love you necklace!

    http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe