SEPTEMBER Favourites!

Monday, October 07, 2013


Its been so long since I've done a favourites post. Because I've been away a lot over the summer I hardly bought any new beauty products and so my favourites posts would have been very boring and tedious. However there has been some nice new additions this month so I thought I'd share them with you guys.

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Stick in Demolition
This isn't actually a new addition but it is probably one of my favourite products at the moment. Being back at university, I've been going out a lot and this shadow stick is so quick and easy to use. This has definitely helped me master the art of getting ready to go out quickly! I tend to use this like an eyeliner and then smudge it out before applying an eyeshadow over the top!

Pearl Drops Beauty Sleep Serum
I've always thought my teeth are pretty yellow, I brush them twice a day however I think they naturally have a yellowish tinge to them. I thought I'd try this serum which you basically rub over your teeth at night and then go to sleep. Although it hasn't made a huge difference (at £3.49 I wasn't expecting one) it has definitely brightened my teeth!

Mac Eyeshadows in Patina and Soba
I had a Debenhams gift ard and so thought I'd treat myself to some more Mac eyeshadows. Patina is a gorgeous muted gold, not too shimmery so perfect for daytime use. Soba is a gold-y brown colour that looks stunning over the lid and blend underneath too, perfect for a daytime smokey eye!

L'Oreal EverSleek No Sulphates Shampoo
There has been so much hype over the new L'Oreal range and after trying two samples I knew I had to buy a full bottle. It just leaves my hair so smooth and cleansed. Definitely worth a try despite the slightly more expensive price tag.

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Burgundy Kiss
Its that time of year where I find myself reaching for all the vampy nail colours. I love this burgundy colour that is verging on the side of black!

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
I wore this mascara non stop over the summer and have sort of just carried on wearing it. The brush gives my lashes a really full and voluminous effect. Definitely a firm favourite!

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
At first I wasn't sure about this new foundation from Rimmel however I've grown to love it. I plan on doing a full review but basically its a moussey foundation that is meant to give a mattified effect. This sits on my skin really nicely and although it doesn't keep shine at bay for a whole day it only needs powdering once throughout the day!

Whats been your favourite this month?

post signature

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. I have loved every Rimmel foundation I've ever tried. Really excited about this new one! Great favorites! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the L'Oréal Ever lines! EverPure and EverCreame (or EverRiche in the UK) are my favourites.

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those MAC eyeshadows colors looks so pretty!

    xo Mel
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks! Patina is a lovely shadow :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is using the loreal sleek shampoo. I think I should give a try. Thanks for the share.
    Following yourblog.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh thanks so much for sharing!! I'm excited to try some of these next time!
    lovely blog!!
    xx
    mal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with those Urban Decay shadow sticks, they're amazing!!!!!! You never hear people talking about them though do you?! I love mushroom and Sin!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to try the Maybelline Falsies- will definitely have to soon! Love the look of both of the MAC eyeshadows too :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. patina is definetly on the want list when i go to IMATS next month.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe