REVIEW: Lily Lolo Mineral Eyeshadow Quad in Smoky Rose

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Eyeshadow is definitely my all-time favourite type of makeup, I love how many different shades you can get and how many different looks can be created. Recently I've really been enjoying using this eyeshadow quad from a brand called Lily Lolo, which until recently I had never heard of. This eyeshadow quad is part of their new Limited Edition Classics and Metallics collection and contains four beautiful shades; a shimmery white, a dusky pink, a dark taupe and a rich brown. You probably know by now but I'm really into my neutral shades so these are right up my street.

I've got so much use out of this palette already, I actually really like all four shades which I think is unusual for a palette as there is usually at least one colour that I dislike. Perhaps what is most surprising is the fact I've been reaching for the dusky pink shade almost daily for the past week! I'm really not a pink eyeshadow sort of person but this shade is really subtle and looks stunning as a wash over the lid with one of the darker shades pressed lightly into the outer corner. The shades are all really pigmented and long-lasting too so I can definitely see this palette becoming a firm fixture in my make-up bag.

What do you think of this palette?

post signature

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. Oh wow what a beautiful quad. I had no idea that Lily Lolo were doing solid makeup now :D that second shade looks like a rose gold shade! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shades in this are beautiful & perfect for fall! I'm the same I love eye shadow! Might have to give this a buy :)

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks sooo gorgeous, I'd love to try a pink eyeshadow that really works!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such perfect shades! I love it!! I'm really into neutral shades too :)
    Eleanor x

    www.porcelaineleanor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful quad! I've never heard of this brand but it seems very interesting! I especially love the packaging (I'm a huge fan of beautiful packaging lol). I'm scared of pink eyeshadows but this specific shade is just so pretty!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! xoxo

    myprettyobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quad shades! Really pretty, love your review.

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I do like these colors and you are right, it is rare to find a palette that you can love every color in it. i have never heard of this brand, but I will be looking out for it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh these colours are right up my street! would be perfect for a smoky brown eye! x

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe