Favourite Perfumes!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hi guys,
One of my all time favourite things is perfume, unfortunately I am slightly allergic to it and so can only put it on my wrists and the back of my neck, however that doesn't stop me buying it aha! So I thought I'd go through some of my personal favourites.

Firstly, this is probably my all time go to perfume and such a classic, it's Chanel Chance! It has a mixture of vanilla, jasmine and white musk, which are actually three of my favourite scents mixed together in one, the smell also lasts for ages, seriously a couple of sprays will last for the majority of the day. So yeah, I love the smell of this, I think its so beautiful, a bit on the pricey side but nonetheless a lovely perfume.

The second perfume, one of my more recent purchases is Jean Paul Gaultier 'Classique'. This perfume is fast becoming my all time favourite and it's on the verge of overtaking the Chanel one. Its got a slightly stronger smell than most perfumes and I definitely think it is one you'll either absolutely love or not like so much (I absolutely love it!). It has quite strong base notes of vanilla and amber wood, which I think work beautifully together!

The third perfume I can't get enough of is Calvin Klein 'Euphoria', it's a fairly strong, musky smell and is perfect for daytime. My only problem is that it doesn't last as long as some of the more expensive perfumes, but that may be because I bought the Eau de Toilette rather than the Eau de Parfum(I will definitely try that next time I buy it!).

Lastly is a perfume that I wear probably every day that I don't want to use some of the more expensive perfumes (if that makes sense aha!) and it is Hugo Boss 'Femme'. Its quite a subtle smell so its definitely one to wear if you want to smell more casual and not like you tried to dress up. Its got a musky, oriental lily smell and has been a perfume that I have loved and worn for years.

Thanks for reading

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 beauty notes

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe