OOTD: leopard shirt

Monday, May 28, 2012

shirt - Zara, shorts - New Look, shoes - Decathlon, necklace - Select

Out come the shorts again, aha I'm sorry, I promise I do have other things in my wardrobe it's just I love my high waisted shorts!
Anyway this has to be one of my favourite shirts from Zara; seriously I thought they were bang on trend this season, I bought so much stuff. I just love the pattern on this shirt and the quirkyness of it (if thats a word!).

xxx

You Might Also Like

3 beauty notes

  1. I absolutely love that top! How much did it cost? I might buy it! :D

    http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it was £29.99 and its still online :)
      http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-S2012/189508/783014/SHIRT%2BWITH%2BGOLD%2BTIPPED%2BCOLLAR

      Delete
  2. I love the print - Zara are hitting it this season! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe