3 WAYS: mint dress

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I bought this dress the other month from ASOS and it spent about a month just sitting in its box because I just didn't really know how to wear it, yet I loved the shape. So I decided to have a good think and I thought the past week was the perfect time to wear it, with it being hot and sunny and all that!

These are the three ways I would wear a mint dress:
Dress - ASOS

First way: dressed up with heels and a waist belt
heels - Matalan, belt - Vintage

Second way: paired with a cropped jumper for slightly cooler days
jumper - H&M, necklace - ASOS

Third way: with a checked shirt over the top and plimsolls
shirt - H&M mens, shoes - Decathlon

I hope this may have helped some of you, bring on the rest of the summer :)

xxx

You Might Also Like

8 beauty notes

  1. loving the 2nd one!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress! I love all the ways that you styled it especially with the cropped jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress. Your legs are so long! I think it looks best with the cropped jumper too.
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! They're not so great when they don't have jeans in your length:) x

      Delete
  4. You look fantastic!! I like the top version better. You look great in the Heels!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe