REVIEW: Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24HR

Monday, May 21, 2012

I took a trip down to my local Superdrug last month in search of this eye shadow; I had heard good things about it! What's even better is that it was 3 for 2 on all cosmetics! So I decided to purchase the Colour Tattoo in 'On and on bronze', and boy was I not disappointed.


The Colour Tattoo is a cream gel eye shadow that has a shimmer finish and is supposed to last for 24hrs without creasing, what more could you ask for in an eye shadow! The moment I opened the pot, I had a good feeling about it; I firstly applied it with my finger as I find its always nice to get a feel for a product when you first try it. It glided on beautifully, and I needed very little product to give a lovely colour! After applying it, all I needed were a few lashings of mascara and I was good to go, which is perfect for those mornings when you miss the alarm (a pretty often occurrence for me!). After all this build up I was not disappointed as the eye shadow lasted the whole day, with very minimal (barely there!) creasing towards the end of the day. The minimal creasing was a miracle for my eyes, as I have fairly oily skin and so most eye shadow just slides off within a few hours. 

Since then I have found many uses for this little wonder pot, I have found that it works wonderfully as a base coat for eye shadows. I have heard also that this product is very similar to the MAC Paint Pots, as I don't own any of these I can't really comment but in terms of look and texture I'd say they are pretty much identical, only the Colour Tattoo is half the price (how I love a bargain!).
I'm rambling on way too much, so I'll wrap this up, basically this pot is amazing and it is definitely worth a buy, you will not be disappointed!

Emily xx

You Might Also Like

0 beauty notes

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe