OOTD: ditsy playsuit

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

playsuit & belt - vintage, shoes - River Island

This is what I wore yesterday and I hadn't quite realised how short it was until I started wearing it but I love the print too much not to wear it! Sorry for the short post but revision is calling me :( I hope you're all having a great week!

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. Replies
    1. Aha I'm not usually girly but I couldn't resist this playsuit:) x

      Delete
  2. The print is adorable. I just wish I had thighs that would look good in this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually into girly prints but I loved this one:) x

      Delete
  3. Your romper is ridiculously cute This is random but could you please check out my blog. I'm new to this and hoping for more followers.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe