OCTOBER Favourites!!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

For once I am on time with my monthly favourites and wow, doesn't time fly by!! Its flipping less than two months to Christmas and I am so excited, Christmas and the build up is my favourite time of year, I just can't wait:D Anyway onto another monthly favourites, with a couple of reappearances from last time and a few newbies!

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation
This is a foundation that I picked up on a whim while in Boots a few weeks ago, its was 3 for 2 and I fancied trying a new foundation. This is a really nice transition foundation from Summer to Winter, its light on the skin while still giving plenty of coverage; it also has a bit of a sheer finish and really brightens the skin. A full review will follow soon but I can see myself definitely using this throughout Winter.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Does this brush really need an explanation? After a few months on using the Expert Face brush I have now been converted back to the Buffing brush, a beautiful brush giving a flawless finish!

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl in Taupe & Bronze
I spoke about these last month and did a review on them (found here), I just think these are amazing. I wear both of these colours as a base, the Taupe is perfect day to day with a neutral shadow over the top, and the Bronze is my newest addition but its perfect as either a liner or as a base with a smoky shadow over the top for the night. Stay put all day, seriously if you want a base that doesn't budge then these are it!

17 Eyeshadow Trio in 'In The Nude'
This is mainly the shadow trio over the top of the Kohl liner virtually everyday! My favourites are the brown and the grey but the cream colour is perfect for highlighting the brow bone. Basically a good mixture of neutrals which are perfect for the day.

MUA Bronzer in 'Shade 3'
This bronzer is the perfect healthy glow shade and has really added colour to my complexion during these past cold weeks. Not of the best quality but pretty damn good for its price tag of £1 and it does the job pretty well.

Models Own Nail Polish in 'Pray'
I love this nail polish, one of the ones I bought with the 50% off code and it is a firm favourite. A dark taupe colour that has hints of browns and greys, perfect for Autumn/Winter.

Eucerin Even Brighter Night Cream
Now this is a strange one and I wasn't sure whether to include it. I signed up to a Cosmopolitan Product Trial where you occasionally get sent products to try for a brand before it is released in the UK. So I got sent this night cream the other week and I absolutely love it, Eucerin wasn't a brand I'd heard of before but the night cream is a lovely thick cream that doesn't leave any residue on my skin unlike most night creams. It soaks in and leaves my skin soft and smooth and definitely brighter! Although this isn't on sale in the UK yet you can get Eucerin products from Boots.com and I'd definitely recommend a look!

xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. I'm going to have to check out that 17 eyeshadow trio :) I've seen it in blog posts before and it looks so pretty! Lovely favourites too btw :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors of make up !!


    Sweet blog

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the advert for the mabeline foundation and really wanted to try it, and now after seeing your mini review im kind of sold! i think ill read your long review first though :)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favourites! I really want to try that fit me foundation, glad you are getting on well with it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, great products! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like some really great products. i wish i got MUA where i lived so i could test it out.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xxrae

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the same brush! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the nail polish :) need to get myself a brown one x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe