Eye Cream!!

Monday, October 22, 2012


So up until a month ago I probably had one of the most simple skincare routines, remove makeup, exfoliate, toner then moisturise and thats pretty much it! However recently I've started getting slightly dry underneath my eyes and my concealer was starting to cake a little bit; so I thought it was probably about time that I bought an eye cream! I found this cheap one in Boots and thought there wasn't really much point in getting an expensive one before I knew if I liked eye creams. They are amazingg! My under eyes feel so soft and silky, no longer are they dry! Its great,  eye cream is now a necessity for me; I can't wait for this one to run out so I can try more. Although this eye cream is really good, if a cheap one is this good then surely a slightly pricier one must be amazing. Seriously if you have never tried eye creams definitely give them a go, whatever your age you need an eye cream in your life aha!

xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. I'm the same as you, I'd never tried any sort of eye cream until I got a balance Me sample in a magazine and now I love them! The Boots one sounds good and it'll definitely be more in my price range!

    travellingclotheshorse.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skincare routine is pretty simple too. I haven't tried any eyecreams before but I've been wanting to try one just to prevent any dryness. Maybe I'll try this as it's quite inexpensive


    http://www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the weather? I've started to get a little bit of dry skin in the same area! May give this a go too.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried an eye cream but I think you've convinced me haha!

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eye creams, this sounds great! My skin plays havoc with me during autumn, it's awful!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've the same then i received a sample eye cream and loved it
    clairemae.blogspot.com`

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have totally just been converted to eye creams after having one of those scary face scans where they show you all your underlying wrinkles- eek!! Eye creams are the way forward!

    EmilyCaveBeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe