NAILS: Models Own 'Purple Grey' Nail Polish

Sunday, October 28, 2012


Sorry I've been so absent ah! After dropping my iPhone in the toilet the other day I then went home for a long weekend only to find the internet wasn't working!! So basically I've had no phone and no internet for the week which has been really irritating, I use my phone for literally everything; even just for telling the time! Anyway I put my iPhone in dry rice for a few days in the hope it would start working again and guess what... IT DID!! I'm so happy I never thought that would work in a million years, iPhones are notorious for breaking at the first sign of water so I was overjoyed! Ecstatic that I don't have to fork out for a new one aha.

This is one of the Models Own nail varnishes I bought, and its like a very dark purple, infact its probably not as dark as the picture suggests (sorry, bad lighting!), but it is definitely a purple! Not one of my favourites I have to say, but thats probably because I found it so hard to wear, it just doesn't seem to go with anything I own aha, sad I know:P. Anyway if you love purple you'll love this!

xxx

You Might Also Like

19 beauty notes

  1. Such a pretty colour! i love purple aha :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the liebster blog award! Congratulations and check out all the info here:
    www.fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-liebster-blog-award.html
    Georgia xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty :))))


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely shade!

    xxx
    vanessa
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk
    ps.come check out my beauty giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shade...and you would think that by now with all the useless gadgets that iPhones have Apple would have installed some sort of automatic liferaft.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first I thought it was a dark gray but when you said purple I was like: Ohhh ok haha. I think the shade looks pretty nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lovee this shade, adore grey nails for autumn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think dropping your phone down the toilet has happened to the majority of us.I like your nail polish colour :)

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the colour! perfect for the season :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this shade it's perfect for autumn!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so clever about the Dry Rice :) Gorgeous polish though!
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a great autumn colour. Great review:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love how that color turns out. I want greyish nail color .

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty colour, it looks fab! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for this review, i liked the look of this colour in the bottle but looks very different on the nails and I'm a little bit put off now :(

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. If there was such thing as a rehab for models own addicts, I would be there, rocking in a corner!

    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe