OOTD: primark jumper!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

jumper - Primark, leather leggings - Miss Selfridge, rings - Topshop, necklace - Warehouse

This is my last outfit from home, sniff sniff! The next outfits after this one will all be with my not so nice uni room background, so please bare with me; the background won't be nearly as nice as this one but unfortunately its what I'll have to make do with, sorry in advance if you don't like the new background!
Anyway I found this jumper while wondering through Primark one day, something I have been doing a lot lately while on a tighter budget, and I fell in love with the mottled pattern. I think it makes this jumper look so much more expensive than it is. Paired with my trusty leather leggings; I have seriously be wearing these around 3 times a week at the moment, they're just so easy to wear and go with virtually anything!

xxx 

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. such a nice jumper, what a bargain xxx

    xxx
    vanessa
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cute, i love your sweater!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Primark have really upped their game at the moment! Especially in the jumper and sweater department! The quality looks amazing and it looks as though that jumper came from somewhere a lot more high end! I love your blog so much...!
    If you have time please check out my blog it would mean a lot to me:) xxx
    http://beautyaddict1000.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your jumper! :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Primark is just getting better and better! They have so many yummy knits in at the moment.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. that jumper looks so cosy! LV x

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a Topshop jumper :) Amazing find!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I cna't wait to have a nosey at your new background!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I can't believe that jumper came from primark, I love your blog
    Please check out my new blog, maybe follow back / comment? ♡

    http://lunedoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog, I follow you, follow me? Thanks a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. That jumper looks great! I got my first jumper ever (don't really need them in Brazil!) from Primark a weeks or so ago and have been loving it. Love the price tag as well! Lol xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi :) Love the jumper, they sell similar ones in River Island only with a high price tag! Lovely casual outfit x

    www.thegirrrlsroom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jumper is absolutely gorgeous :) You can't beat Primark for some bargains! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe