NAILS: Models Own Nail Polish - 'Pray'

Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Sorry guys this is going to be a super quick post today, so swamped with work at the moment!
I recently made an order with Models Own because of the 50% off offer, so I couldn't resist getting 5 new nail polishes; the other colours I got were Concrete Mixer x2, Beccas Brown and Purple Grey! However this is by far my favourite so far, it just looks so good on and literally goes with anything.
The colour is a lovely warm toned grey/brown and the picture pretty much shows what its exactly like, definitely recommended:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. I have been loving colours like this one lately. So pretty:)
    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is the colour I've been looking for! What is the name of it? Thanks :)

    www.thegirrrlsroom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like such a lovely colour! I wish I'd have made an order when the 50% off thing was on, I really regret not making one now! haha!
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kind of colour, it reminds me o Chanel's Particuliere! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colour so perfect for transition to winter x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colour, im wearing one similar! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Models own and this colour is soo fab! I have a similar one in Barry M! I've followed you blog and was wondering if you'd follow back please?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    xxx
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. great colour. great for autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I'd love to see the other shades too :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like neutrals like this!

    p.s. i have a $50 gift card giveaway on my blog if you have time to check it out: http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/2012/10/11-eureka-giveaway.html :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really think that this colour goes well with your skin colour, I just like the contrast between them. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe