OOTD: khaki&leather

Friday, October 19, 2012


jumper - New Look, leather leggings - Miss Selfridge, vans - Schuh, bag - eBay, necklace - Warehouse

I have been so busy this week so I apologise for the lack of posts! Architecture is one full on course, I've barely had a day off since I started but I'm going home next wednesday for a long weekend and I'm so excited, can't wait:)

So you can see bits of my new uni room from this background and as you can see its not the nicest background but it'll have to do for now. I have been loving my leather leggings recently, so easy to wear. I have actually just realised I have been wearing them in the past three outfit posts aha, oops, guess I've been wearing more than I thought. Definitely well worth investing in some though because they are amazingg!

p.s. Sorry for the moody faces, I was bunged down with freshers flu at this point:(

xxx

You Might Also Like

14 beauty notes

  1. love your sweater,the color is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, the sweater looks so comfy and the colour is so in right now!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit & photos, really hope your course is going well! I've got freshers flu right now too, uh it's the worst right?! Taking a long weekend back home is the perfect medicine though ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these vans i've been lusting after them for ages!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sweater is super gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the jumper, im really into khaki at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh I need that jumper! I saw it today and fell in love with it a little bit, looks gorgeous on you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jumper, it looks lovely on you :)

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit, that jumper looks so cosy :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome look, love how you shoes match your jumper!



    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beauty outfit! I love the way you've paired your leather tights with an oversized sweater... My leather tights are usually reserved for evenings out but you've inspired me to incorporate them into my day looks! Following you now xx

    Carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a chilled yet lovely outfit. Great combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe