OOTD: cream jumper & playsuit

Thursday, October 04, 2012

jumper & playsuit - H&M, clutch - Primark, rings - Topshop, belt - vintage

This outfit is another saved from home (I've got quite a few coming up), I'm quite glad I had a few outfits saved up because I'm actually unsure of where to take outfit photos in my uni room. Hopefully I'll have worked out where when I run out of saved outfits.
This is actually a playsuit, which I put a cream jumper over and a whole load of rings. Pretty basic but it was when we had one of those relatively warm days at the beginning of September in between all the rain aha!

xxx

You Might Also Like

14 beauty notes

  1. you look amazing! love your clutch:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I love the cluth! :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit, very cool

    If you have time please check out my blog:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! :)

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhh I need to get this bag, it's sold out in my one ;( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute, I love layering stuff like that xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mirror effect! I do them too :)

    THE DUSTY LOFT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit and I love the fairy lights around the door!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your clutch and playsuit xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh these photographs are fun! I love your outfit, especially your jumper!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have fab legs! Cute clutch bag too I've got a similar one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice shorts. You do have fabulous legs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe