OOTD: patterned plum

Monday, October 08, 2012

shirt - Asda, leather leggings - Miss Selfridge, clutch - Primark, rings - Topshop

I think I have finally recovered from Freshers flu, thank goodness for that, seriously I have hated having a cold, sore throat and everything that comes with it. Also to plan for Winter I had a flu jab, what fun aha, but I got swine flu a couple of years ago and it was nasty so I just don't want to get flu again!
Anyway this is another outfit from back home, as you can probably tell from the background, I had forgotten how many outfits I had saved up, I obviously wasn't on the ball with posting them aha. I think there may only be one more after this though. I have found a place to take photos in my new room but the background isn't nearly as nice but it'll have to make do:)
I officially started my lectures today and I was actually pretty excited, I really enjoyed them. Although I have been given tons of work to do :( aha oh well.

I hope you guys had a great weekend:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

17 beauty notes

  1. I really like the legging and clutch. Nice outfit! :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your whole outfit! Good luck with uni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your whole outfit! So cute, good luck with uni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is beauitful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant believe your top it from Asda is lovely!!:)


    Foundation - Thrifty or high end whats your favourite?
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that clutch is amazing<3
    xx
    http://youshoulddancewithme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought this clutch was the Topshop one for a moment, love it! Cute blouse too.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shocked to hear your clutch is from Primark...it's amazing! :)

    http://helloseptemberblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute shirt!

    atomosapricot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunninggg!! where are you at uni? classic freshers flu.....iv got freshers week broken arm haaaa

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    @BlaiseDyer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I love that shirt! Glad lectures are going well for you so far :)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your shirt! Good luck at uni! haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, I especially love your clutch!

    Mallory
    ReadyTwoWear

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i'm launching a new giveaway to win 30 beauty products tomorrow inc. essie etc. make sure you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Asda?! As if! I love this shirt! Been searching for the perfect one for a while, very pretty :) Starting up a new blog if you have time for a quick look :)
    http://fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty top. You look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe