20 items - 20 outfits!! PART 1

Friday, January 25, 2013

I recently saw Charlotte from Ordaining Serendipty do the 20 items - 20 outfits challenge, and since I had my last exam on wednesday and had some spare time, I thought it would be the perfect chance to have a go. I really enjoyed choosing the items and it really made me want to go out and buy them aha, and after thinking I would find it difficult; I actually didn't. To be the honest to only two outfits I struggled a little bit on were the last two, the rest just came easily.
Here is my part one (the items and links are at the bottom):

______________________________________________________



xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. really love the first and fourth outfit! those boots are amazing

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Lovely choices too!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had fun reading this post and looking at your concept grids whilst being incredibly tired on a train jorney home. so thanks he he :)
    Hamida

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that dress in the first look!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colours you've chosen - deep red, black and grey seems to be an easily interchangeable palette!
    the lipstick and high neck body con dress are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a clever post, love the jacket, the lipstick and the shoes! Oooh hurry up pay day!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever post I am going to be very interested on the other parts xx! and I am now following you, hope you visit my blog soon :)

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have that shirt in number 2! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea. I love how you've stuck to a simple colour palette but made all the outfits look so different!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe