NAILS: Barry M 'Red Black' & Barry M 'Ruby Glitter'

Thursday, January 03, 2013


I have recently fallen in love with Glitter polishes and this combination has been on my nails for at least a week and a half, its gorgeous!! The Barry M glitters are especially good because they are so affordable at £2.99.
Here I used a couple of coats of Barry M 'Red Black' followed by a couple of coats of the 'Ruby Glitter'. Because of the red and black glitter, I find it really gives the nail polish more depth, definitely makes it look more expensive than it is!!

Whats your favourite glitter polish?
xxx

p.s. its my birthday tomorrow, not sure I'm looking forward to being 19 but hey ho aha:):)

You Might Also Like

18 beauty notes

  1. I got this glitter polish for Christmas but can't seem to find a good base colour for it. I may have to pick up Red Black because it looks so pretty with it :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! Barry M do the best gliter polishes and they are so darn cheap! xxx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combination!

    -your newest follower,
    http://www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry M are really coming up trumps with the nail varnishes recently! There are so many I want to get but I already have plenty in my collection!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look lovely, my favourite glitter polish is Rimmel Londons disco ball. Also happy birthday for tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a massive fan of BarryM... Did a post quite recently on it!

    emmas-box.blogspot.co.uk

    Happy Birthday :)
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I'm 19 too, not sure how I like it either
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this combination, definitely going to have to invest in them myself :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been blog hunting and I just found your blog, I really like that nail polish but i've never tried anything with glitter in it so i'm going to jump the gun and try it out :)

    another-diana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous!! I love the dark red, perfect for this season!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these, Barry M just make the best nail polishes! my favourite polish definitely has to be my Models Own - Disco Mix! :)

    Vanese
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday!!! Last year being a teen, enjoy it although I still consider myself being twen-teen (20) haha Lovely nail too:)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy bday :)

    I have never tried nailpolishes from Barry M but these look great :)

    Vivi
    http://ohlesmusings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look so nice, I will need to go and check them out! I have posted a nail polish review on nails inc... would be grateful if you could all check it out ;)

    http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/brainybeauty-nails-inc-nail-polish.html

    brainybeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Barry M is such a good nail polish brand! This combination is brilliant.

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe