REVIEW: Escentric Molecules - Molecule 01

Monday, January 28, 2013


So much hype surrounding this perfume aha, but I have to say it is completely worth it!
I received this perfume for Christmas after hearing Lily Pebbles talk about it, and have probably worn it everyday since. Heres a big of background information: most perfumes are usually made up of thousands of molecules however this one contains one lonely molecule, Iso E Super, which is usually used as a base note for a lot of fragrances. It helps a fragrance have an alluring scent, working as less of a perfume but more of a your smell only better.
To my nose this is a very woody, masculine scent with hints of citrus to it, making it in my opinion very unisex. I absolutely love the smell of this and its actually a tad annoying that I can't smell it on myself aha, but I have received many lovely compliments about this. I haven't received any comments from strangers though but a lot of my friends and family have commented on it, especially when worn under Chanels Chance.

If you fancy trying this fragrance then I would definitely recommend you to go for it.
I started off my buying a sample of eBay  here
Then I think my parents got the travel refill off amazon.co.uk, however delivery on this item has increased by around £5 since I got it, which is a little cheeky in my opinion  here

You can also find this at Cultbeauty.co.uk where the shipping is much cheaper here

Have any of you tried this?
xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. I recently bought it, I like it but the masculinity makes me reach for other perfumes.

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. I'd love if you entered! (http://caperepulchra.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/giveaway-illamasqua-nyx-vivo.html)

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo I've heard so much about this and it sounds lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to love this but sadly it doesn't work well with my skin for some reason.

    New follower. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive heard so much about this! im going to have to add it to my wishlist!


    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to hear such an honest review! I tried this perfume out in Libertys and it smelt awful on me, I really wanted it to smell awesome too.

    Hannah www.cagneyandlace.com Check out my Neom candle giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my best friends has this and it smells AMAZING on her. I still haven't even tried it, I think I'm going to drop a few hints to my boyfriend!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe