REVIEW: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Wasteland

Tuesday, January 08, 2013


I was so excited when I recieved this in a stocking from my aunt and uncle! I've never really owned anything other than drugstore makeup (apart from a few MAC eyeshadows), so to receive something by Urban Decay was amazing. After hearing a lot of hype surrounding the 24/7 glide-on pencils, I was expecting a lot from the shadow pencil... I was not disappointed.

The colour I received was a gorgeous dark smoky brown, a much better alternative to black in my opinion. These basically do what they say on the tin, they go on really smoothly, definitely no tugging with these beauties, stay on for agess (no joke, I wore this all day New Years Eve and all night, I drunk a bit too much and sort of just slept in my makeup, gross I know but I my eye makeup was still perfect the next morning!) I like to wear this by putting a line along the lash line, getting thicker towards the outer corner of the eye, like you would with gel/liquid liner and then I smudge the edges and put an eyeshadow over the top creating a smoky eye!

After my first taste of Urban Decay I will certainly be purchasing  a lot more from them, lets just hope my bank balance can keep up:S!

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. I've got this eyeliner in Zero and I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be trying this one in black, sounds like a great eyeliner! x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also got this eyeliner and I totally love it! It literately glides on - they don't joke :D.

    I've got a $100 Asos Giveaway going on. It would be great if you would join :D.
    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/2013/01/giveaway-100-asos-gift-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your first venture into Urban decay, Im obsessed! I love their powder eyeshadows and pencil liners as well, amazing!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Urban Decay glide on pencils look so nice! I really need to pick up the set sometime soon! I always regret not having it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this in a purple shade and also love it, sooo long lasting! would love to see this on :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe