OOTD: studded chelsea boots

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TOP - Primark, LEATHER SKIRT - H&M, BOOTS - eBay, NECKLACE - Warehouse, RINGS - Topshop

I went out the celebrate the end of exams the end of last week and it was still really snowy and cold, so I was slightly worried I would freeze to death aha but anyway I still got my legs out! Plus it gave me a chance to wear my new heeled studded chelsea boots which I got off eBay the other week. I absolutely love them, they are so comfy and they just really toughen up an outfit; I can see these becoming my go to pair of shoes and I'm even considering getting them in a different colour!

xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. eBay is just the best.
    Love the boots!
    Abbey
    xx

    www.xdivinechaos.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots, great outfit.

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit!!! You look amazing!!!! Glad you were able to get your legs out!! :) Very nice!! Great shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots, and I have such leg envy right now (hmph!)

    www.dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, especially the skirt!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skirt is probably my favourite piece of clothing ever aha:) x

      Delete
  6. very cute!
    love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boots are amazing!

    lovelyframbu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe